- Ingleside Pathway
- Long Sault Arena Renovations
- Ingleside Community Park Project
- MacLennan Park Pavillion (Rosedale Terrace)
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan/Waterfront Plan
A paved pathway has been constructed in Ingleside along Farran Drive starting at College Street and ending at the Ingleside Community Park. This will create a safer commute for anyone that is accessing the park by walking or biking. Further work will be done to properly separate and identify the road from the pathway.
The renovations at the Long Sault Arena are now complete. The renovations included new shower tiles, painting, canteen floor and the addition of new rubberized skate safe flooring in all the dressing rooms, referee room, and some areas surrounding the arena floor. The renovations of these areas match the modernization of the lobby that took place in 2017.
Arena lobby renovations, 2017
Arena Dressing Room Renovations, 2019
Arena Shower Renovations, 2019
Ingleside Community Park Landscaping - July to September, 2019
Staff will be working with contractors to complete the landscaping at the Ingleside Community Park. This will include sod, addition of concrete walking paths throughout the park, a concrete pad around the splash pad, new picnic tables, benches, and decorative garbage cans.
Ingleside Community Park Improvements to Date:
- Construction of washroom facility - 2016
- Installation of play structure equipment - 2017
- Construction of multi-sport courts - 2017
- Installation of beach volleyball courts - 2018
- Installation of splash pad - 2018
- Landscaping and installation of benches and themed garbage cans - 2019
- Installation of sidewalk throughout park - 2019
- Construction of paved pathway to park along Farran Drive - 2019
Funded by / Finance par:
On September 4, 2019, Council awarded the construction of a 20' x 40' pavilion at MacLennan Park in Rosedale Terrace to CMG Innovations. Construction will be completed the week of November 25.
This project is partially funded by a donation from Cornwall Gravel Co. Ltd. The Township would like to acknowledge this donation and thank Cornwall Gravel for their continued support.
August 2019 to April 2020
The Township has commissioned Sierra Planning and Management – a multi-disciplinary planning firm, in collaboration with The MBTW Group - a multi-disciplinary landscape architecture and urban design firm, to develop a new Waterfront Plan and Parks and Recreation Master Plan.
Stay up-to-date with the progress of each of the development plans, including public engagement opportunities, reports and more at the links below: